Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Create Your Very Own Ebooks

Instantly Join In On The eBook Publishing CRAZE
and Create your Very Own eBooks!

I am very excited about this!

I just finished watching a webinar by Jim Edwards that introduced me to Armand Morin.
Armand is the creator of several fantastic products that are used by thousands of people to enhance their online businesses.

This webinar was about "EXE eBook Secrets" and what I learned was outstanding. Jim Edwards and Armand Morin introduced me to the eBook Gernerator. This is a program designed to help you generate an ebook faster than I would have ever known.

Now let me tell you that when Jim Edwards promotes a product...I listen...Jim Edwards is a stand up kinda guy and will tell you like it is. I believe what he says. So if he says a product is good then it must/will be great!

Anyway, I watched in amazement as he (Jim), through the instruction of Armand, went through a step by step process and actually created an eBook using the eBook Generator right in front of our eyes, in just minutes.

Boy was He excited. Very excited! He was going crazy with ideas...

The point that Jim was making was that he knew from this technology that anyone and everyone that ever thought about creating/publishing/branding their own eBook can now join in on this growing eBook publishing craze.

I was so excited about this technology that I bought it right away. All I can add to this is ...WOW!!!

Learn more about the eBook Generator by watching a FREE VIDEO that Armand has put up. Now I don't know how long the video will be up or even how long the video will be FREE so I recommend that you go now to get the video.



Sincerely,
Kris W Harney Sr.
http://www.harneysmall.com/

No comments: