Sunday, November 19, 2006

Grand Opening of New Information Site

Best Sellers Now Available!
Are you looking for money making information?




I am so excited about this.

Kris here to share with you a new electronic web site that contains ebooks, software and multiple topics for just about any one. This is all up to the minute information from the best authors on any subject that you might imagine.

I tell you am so glad that I found this way to make some extra money from the internet. I am from the world of retail and I am not getting any younger. I do not want to end up with a retirement that means that I might end up as a "bag boy" at a local grocery or a "greeter" at a local department store (not that there is anything wrong with these positions) to supplement an income for retirement.

I wanted/needed to find a way to have the money needed to live and have the valuable time with my family. The time is very precious to me. To "work" from home and not spend a lot of time at it I needed to find something that would "work" for me.

I did spend some time in the begining researching programs some worked, some did not. I went with the ones that worked.

I have met mentors that have helped me along the way too! And I will introduce them to you at a later time. These folks are down to earth professional people that have made it on the internet and they are willing to share with you their secrets. More on that later.

I now invite you to explore and discover how you too can make money from the internet.

Click on this link: http://www.harneysmall.com/


Sincerely,

Kris

No comments: